2009 British Open Golf
TURNBERRY, Ayershire, Scotland
The 2009 Open Championship will be played at Turnberry, one of the most spectacular golf courses in Britain. It will be the fourth time that the event is played at the Ayrshire links, and if the dramatic tournaments in 1977, 1986 and 1994, are anything to go by, then the 2009 Open will be unmissable.
The Three Night Open Program allows golf fans to experience the magic of watching the Open Championship with admission passes to the final two days. The Five Night Open Program allows golf fans to experience playing two rounds of golf from a choice of Championship courses before watching the final two days of The Open Championship. Contact us for the Five Night Open Program.
British Open Package Inclusions
Your 2009 British Open Program includes:
TICKETS ONLY - Click here for great options
- Distinctive Fisrt Class Luxury Accommodations
- Full breakfast daily
- Round trip transfers to Turnberry daily
- Admission passes to Open Championship
- Access to official on-course hospitality including a light buffet lunch and cash bar
- Dinner at your hotel one evening
- Official souvenir merchandise
- Expert staff in attendance throughout your stay
- All taxes and service charges
- daiMOND™ Concierge Services
- Fully Customizable: Upgrade to Full VIP Corporate Hospitality at Open Championship
daiMOND™ Concierge Service
Once you reserve a daiMOND™ Signature Sports Travel Package, you can take advantage of daiMOND™ Concierge Services to book airfare, arrange ground transfers, limousine service, dining reservations, book tee times, tickets to extra events, tours and attractions, plus much more. Call 1-866-324-7227 (US Only) or 1-916-625-0608 for immediate pre-trip assistance.
CONTACT US to reserve your premium golf package to this unforgettable event!